Arana Sponge Cake Base Pre Mix
INGREDIENTS: Wheat flour, sugar, emulsifiers (472e, 477, 450, 475, 471), milk powder, aerator (500, 541), salt, vegetable gum (415), colour (102)
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: Typical analysis, to be used as a guide only
|Average quantity per 100g|
|Fat - total||2.5g|
1 kg Arana Sponge Mix
400 mL water
6 large (70 gm) eggs
- Preheat oven to 200°C (175°C – fan forced)
- Whisk all ingredients on LOW for 1 minute. Scrape down.
- Whisk on HIGH for 6 minutes. Whisk on LOW for 1 minutes
- Cook for 18 – 20 mins or until an inserted skewer comes out clean
- 18 cm round tin : 200g Batter
SPONGE with PEACHES or CHERRIES: Pour batter into an overproof bowl and lay peach slices/cherries on top.
ALLERGEN: Contains Gluten and Milk products