Best of the Bone -Beef Bone Concentrate - Turmeric Ginger & Black Pepper 350g
Best of the Bone Organic Turmeric - Organic Ginger - Organic Black Pepper Broth
INGREDIENTS: grass-fed beef leg bone extract (broth gelatin), certified organic turmeric/organic ginger/organic black pepper and evaporated sea salt. 35 serves. Best of the Bone - Australian made HACCP, FSIS certified.
0 Item Items This product is no longer in stock Warning: Last items in stock!
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free|
- improve and even repair gut issues including leaky gut, irritable bowel, GERD (acid reflux), colitis and related auto-immune issues.
- lead to weight loss
- increase bone density (statistically significant in as little as four weeks) & reverse osteoporosis.
- Improve and even reverse conditions of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and joint and tissue damage.
- increase lean muscle mass.
Certified organic ingredients that have not been irradiated - both ginger and turmeric (active curcumin) have been shown to be absorbed at levels up to 900% greater when orally consumed in conjunction with healthy fats and gelatin from bone broth.
Evidence-based benefits of turmeric include:
- Turmeric (the bio-active curcumin in turmeric) contains bioactive compounds with powerful medicinal properties including anti-inflammatory effects and is a powerful antioxidant. Best of the Bone organic turmeric is a high 5% curcumin and with the pepper to aid absorption and the healthy fats of the bones the absorption is as much as 500% higher than typical curcumin absorption.
- Curcumin boosts brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) which is linked to improved brain function and a lower risk of degenerative brain issues including age-related factors.
- Shown to lower your risk of heart disease.
- Has shown in numerous studies to be a cancer preventative.
- Arthritis responds well to curcumin in turmeric.
Top evidence-based benefits of ginger include:
- Ginger has a long history of use for relieving digestive problems.
- Proven anti-inflammatory and pain killer (in tests ginger has out-performed NSAIDs such as ibuprofen and other prescription pain relievers but without the side-effects).
- Proven to prevent heart attacks and stroke.
- Improves absorption of nutrients (digestive improvement)
- Improves immunity and respiratory function.
- Natural detox (prevents accumulation of toxins).
- Has shown to inhibit growth of cancer cells.
- Reverse conditions related to GERD (up to eight times more potent than Prevacid and other prescription drugs prescribed for GERD but WITHOUT the side effects!) and stomach ulcers.
- Improves diabetes and enhances insulin sensitive - in fact has shown it can prevent and reverse diabetes.
INGREDIENTS: grass-fed beef leg bone extract (broth gelatin), certified organic turmeric/organic ginger/organic black pepper and evaporated sea salt. 35 serves. Best of the Bone - Australian made HACCP, FSIS certified. Refrigerate after opening - will last until 'Best By' date on jar (several months).
How Do We Make It:
Using only certified grass-fed beef leg bone (highest in marrow and nutrients including conjugated linoleic acid). We then cut the leg bones and slow-cook them for more than 50 hours - ensuring maximum nutrient extraction from the cooked bones. The result is a thick, nutrient dense bone broth extract, also known as a gelatin (which is known as cooked collagen).
Research and studies have shown:
- Helps your body absorb micro and macro-nutrients due to the gelatin and healthy fats (in other words, it makes your good foods healthier).
- Can repair and even reverse conditions of arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Increases bone density and lean muscle mass.
- Is a powerful anti-inflammatory.
- Heals gut health including colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, leaky gut, and even used as a critical first step to treat Crohn's Disease and colities.
- Improves skin elasticity and reduces wrinkles (overall improvement in skin health).
- Improves immune system.
Suggested for detox programs, joint disease sufferers, the very active and for overall health.