NesProteins - Grass Fed & Finished Beef Gelatin 450g
Grass Fed & Finished Beef Gelatin 450g
Nesproteins gelatin is a 100% natural and organic product that enables you to produce healthier meals and snacks for the entire family.
2 Item Items Warning: Last items in stock!
|Allergen Information||Gluten Free|
PREMIUM GRASS FED AND FINISHED
Quality: Cheaper gelatins are blended from low grade gelatin and have a lower Bloom rating. This means the quality is compromised (taste and smell) and you will also be required to use more in your recipes. Nesproteins gelatin is not blended and his a high Bloom rating of 225.
Source material: Many cattle spend a significant amount of time stuck in feed lots to increase body weight. NesProteins Grass Fed cattle are sourced from responsibly farmed, free range, grass fed cattle. This means they are healthier and free from toxic chemicals, antibiotics, hormones and diseases that many fed lot cattle are exposed to.
Country of origin: There is only one country that can claim to produce a fully grass fed product and that is Brazil. All other Countries are unable to separate the source material and have a blended variety of grass and grain fed product.
Why use our Organic Grass Fed Gelatin?
Nesproteins gelatin is a 100% natural and organic product that enables you to produce healthier meals and snacks for the entire family. Gelatin may improve;
- Digestive health (leaky gut and allergy issues)
- Weight control and hunger regulation
- Bone health (assists with pain, inflammation and mobility)
- Beauty (reduces fine lines and dark circles around the eyes)
- Skin, hair & nail health
- Building and maintain muscle
- Injury recovery times
Who should use Our Grass Fed Gelatin?
- People with digestive and gut issues
- People who find it hard to lose weight and regulate their eating patterns
- Parents looking to create healthy meals and snacks
- Anyone looking for the health benefits of Collagen
NesProteins Grass Fed Gelatin ideas
- Make your own healthy jellies, fruit or vitamin enriched snacks
- Add to your favourite hot or cold beverage
- Add to thicken sauces and soups
- Use as a binder in baking
- Use to make deserts and jellies
- Make luscious shower jelly soaps
- Deep cleansing face masks
How to consume Gelatin as a room temperature beverage.
Place 1 tablespoon of gelatin in a glass and pour in 100ml of cold water while stirring and let bloom for 1 minute, then microwave for 20 to 30 second until hot, do not let it begin to boil. Stir again for another 30 seconds. Now add approx 100 to 150 mls of your favourite cold beverage, mix thoroughly and enjoy. The key to getting a smooth liquid drink is to ensure the final beverage is at room temperature. If you add too much cold liquid at the end, it will start to turn gelatinous.